Friday, February 17, 2012

My Tot Clock: Helping Small Children Sleep Better...So Parents Can Too!

!: Best Buy My Tot Clock: Helping Small Children Sleep Better...So Parents Can Too! Top Quality

Brand : My Tot Clock | Rate : | Price : $49.95
Post Date : Feb 17, 2012 17:39:50 | Usually ships in 24 hours


  • With 10 fantastic features, My Tot Clock is the PREMIER toddler sleep clock on the market! No other sleep clock comes close!
  • Changes colors to teach little ones when to sleep (blue light) and when it's okay to wake (yellow light). Also plays bedtime stories, lullabies, wake music, and even white noise (like ocean sounds)! Parents set the routine!
  • Makes a great nighlight with 5 levels of illumination (including an OFF position).
  • Includes a built-in Timeout Timer (red light) AND a built-in Toddler Activity Manager (green light) for any positive timed activity like potty training and picking up toys.
  • Changeable faceplates make My Tot Clock even more fun for tiny tots! Match My Tot Clock to your child's interests or bedroom theme!

More Specification..!!

My Tot Clock: Helping Small Children Sleep Better...So Parents Can Too!

Learn Chinese - Innovative Language - Advanced - Audio Course For Mac ... Decide Now Goodies... Sale Off








No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。